Today I’m going to share with you our best-selling food supplement Luxxe Renew. One of the best selling products of Frontrow. My father used this product and recovered from a stroke.
On this blog, you will everything, including benefits, content, reviews and more.
Another ground-breaking health supplement by Frontrow.
So let’s get started!
What is Luxxe Renew?
Luxxe Renew 8 berry extract is a super antioxidant supplement that combines eight of the most powerful ingredients into one mega-capsule. Awarded the Most Effective Anti-Aging Supplement and Best Detoxifying Anti-Aging Product.
Luxxe Renew 8 berry extract has raised the bar for health and beauty products, winning the trust of consumers because of its detoxifying and preventive properties.
It contains eight key berry extracts: Pomegranate, Noni Fruit, Blackberry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Mangosteen, Gogi Berry, and Blueberry.
This mega-capsule contains all the superfoods popular for helping protect our bodies from ill effects of free radicals from the food we ear, sunlight, smoking, and alcohol.
This supplement can also help slow down the signs of aging, like wrinkles and age marks.
More than its visible effects, LUXXE Renew is packed with antioxidants that are said to help reduce the risk of certain cancers, heart disease, and diabetes.
It is an elixir of youth and vitality, helping you feel beautiful (and healthy!) from the inside out!
Why I should use?
It allows you to look and feel vibrant while bringing the utmost rejuvenation. Raises the bar for health and beauty products.
A milestone in beauty and wellness… you are bound to feel as good as new with LUXXE Renew!
Luxxe Renew will help you reveal your brightest and most beautiful skin.
A product by Frontrow Enterprise Philippines Inc. reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
It helps your skin look younger, fresher and firmer. It supports healthy skin against aging and it’s very effective as many of the product users are very satisfied with the result.
Luxxe Renew Benefits and Side Effects
Luxxe Renew has so many benefits in our body, prevent disease and improve the immune system. Luxxe Renew's good side effect benefit is detox our body and anti-aging.
- Improve Metabolism for Safe and Healthy Weight Loss
- Better Digestion and improved circulation
- Raises the bar for health and beauty products.
- It allows you to look and feel vibrant while bringing the utmost rejuvenation.
- Fuses the detoxifying and preventive properties of Pomegranate, Noni Fruit, Blackberry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Blueberry.
- Groundbreaking health and beauty product that combines the most powerful ingredients from various parts of the world.
Frontrow Enterprise Philippines Incorporated uses only the purest form of Berry Extract for this product, and none of their products are tested on animals.
Luxxe Renew Is Best For
- Elimination of leukemia cells
- Prevention of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection
- Improves eyesight
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Good for the heart
- Improvement of one’s body circulation
- Good for people having insomnia
- Good for people having migraine and headache
Luxxe Renew Content:
Contents (per capsule) and their health benefits.
- Acai Berry Extract – 100 mg
- Goji Berry Extract – 100 mg
- Mangosteen Extract – 100 mg
- Pomegranate Extract – 100 mg
- Noni Fruit Extract – 100 mg
- Cranberry Extract – 50 mg
- Blueberry Extract – 25 mg
- Blackberry Extract – 25 mg
Acai berries are rich in antioxidants. Studies suggest they may help boost cognitive function, protect heart health, and prevent cancer. Acai berries are touted as a superfood with anti-aging and weight loss properties.
The acai berry is an inch-long, reddish-purple fruit. Some studies show that acai fruit pulp is even richer in antioxidants than cranberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries.
5 Impressive Health Benefits of Acai Berries
- They’re Nutrient-Dense. Acai berries have a unique nutritional profile for a fruit, as they’re somewhat high in fat and low in sugar.
- They’re Loaded With Antioxidants.
- They May Improve Cholesterol Levels. …
- They May Have a Possible Anti-Cancer Effect.
- They Could Boost Brain Function.
Acai berries contain many vitamins and minerals that enhance skin health. They not only help to slow the signs of aging but also lighten scars and prevent acne and breakouts.
Acai Berry Oil’s benefits for skincare are almost limitless. It restores the skin’s elasticity levels, is a powerful emollient, as well as being very absorbed by the skin, relieves dry cracked skin and is beneficial when used for its anti-aging properties.
Goji berries are also known as Lycium barbarum. The goji berry is native to Asia, and people in Asia have been using this colored fruit for more than 2,000 years as a medicinal herb and food supplement.
The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that’s native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer.
Here are seven possible benefits of the goji berry with the scientific evidence supporting them:
- Protects the eyes.
- It provides immune system support.
- Protects against cancer.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Stabilizes blood sugar.
- It improves depression, anxiety, and sleep.
- Prevents liver damage.
Besides amino acids, goji berries also contain polysaccharides. Polysaccharides have been known to have antioxidant properties, and their presence in goji berries helps to increase skin hydration, as well as tighten and firm the surface of the skin, thereby promoting the appearance of a radiant, youthful glow.
Goji berries contain healthy antioxidants. Antioxidants are known for their immune-boosting qualities and their ability to fight harmful free radicals and inflammation.
Goji berries are also rich in copper, iron, selenium, and zinc. These minerals are essential to the function of all your organs, protecting your cells and helping optimize metabolism. Goji berries are very nutritious.
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is an exotic, tropical fruit with a sweet and sour flavor. It’s from Southeast Asia but can be found in various tropical regions around the world. The fruit is sometimes referred to as purple mangosteen because of the deep purple color its rind develops when ripe.
11 Health Benefits of Mangosteen (And How to Eat It)
- Nutritious. Mangosteen is low in calories yet provides many essential nutrients.
- Rich in Powerful Antioxidants.
- May Have Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- May Have Anticancer Effects.
- May Promote Weight Loss.
- Supports Blood Sugar Control.
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System.
- Helps Maintain Healthy Skin.
Mangosteen may also have a positive impact on your heart, brain, and digestive system:
- Heart health. Animal studies show that mangosteen extract reduced heart disease risk factors like LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Brain health. Studies say that mangosteen extract helps prevent mental decline, decrease brain inflammation, and improve symptoms of depression in mice, though human studies in this area are lacking.
- Digestive health. Mangosteen is packed with fiber. Only 1 cup (196 grams) provides about 14% of the RDI. Fiber is essential for digestive health, and high-fiber diets help promote bowel regularity
Research suggests that nutrients and other plant compounds in mangosteen may support optimal digestive, heart, and brain function.
Mangosteens are chock-full of polyphenols (or phytochemicals) known as xanthones, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which give them the ability to help your body fight illness.
Pomegranates Are Loaded With Important Nutrients It is red, round and looks kind of like a red apple with a flower-shaped stem. The skin of the pomegranate is thick and inedible, but there are hundreds of edible seeds within. Each seed is surrounded by a red, juicy and sweet seed covering known as an aril.
Here are some of the potential benefits of pomegranate.
- AntiviralAntioxidants. Pomegranates have been eaten throughout history for their health benefits.
- Vitamin C.
- Cancer prevention.
- Alzheimer’s disease protection.
- Pomegranate juice is in the running as the most heart-healthy juice. It appears to protect the heart and arteries.
- Drinking pomegranate juice daily may also help lower systolic blood pressure.
- Antiviral – Between the vitamin C and other immune-boosting nutrients like vitamin E, pomegranate juice can prevent illness and fight off infection.
- Vitamin-rich – In addition to vitamin C and vitamin E, pomegranate juice is a good source of folate, potassium, and vitamin K.
- Drinking 8 ounces of pomegranate juice daily may improve learning and memory, according to a recent study.
- Sexual performance and fertility.
- Endurance and sports performance.
- Pomegranate was used as a remedy for diabetes in the Middle East and India. While much is still unknown about the effects of pomegranate on diabetes, it may help decrease insulin resistance and lower blood sugar.
Pomegranates promote smooth, firm skin by promoting collagen and elastin production and soften skin. It is a great ingredient for skincare because its small molecular structure allows it to penetrates into the skin.
Pomegranate benefits for weight loss. According to Delhi-based Weight Management Expert, Dr. Gargi Sharma, “Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, conjugated linolenic acid – all which help you burn fat and boost your metabolism.
Rich in antioxidants, noni juice is known to curb the negative effects of free radicals, which are known to damage one’s skin cells in the long run. It also contains nutritive fatty acids that help build a healthy cell membrane within the skin and aid in flushing out excess toxins.
Noni fruit and its health benefits
- Lowers risk of gout. Caused by the build-up of uric acid crystals in the joints, gout is a kind of arthritis that causes joint pain.
- It improves skin quality.
- Good for people suffering from arthritis.
- Prevents cancer.
- Reduces stress.
- Boosts immunity.
- Treats fever.
It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful to keep one’s skin, hair, and body free from infection. These properties are primarily responsible for noni juice’s popularity as a potent pimple fighter in the skincare world.
Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the subgenus Oxycoccus of the genus Vaccinium. In Britain, cranberry may refer to the native species Vaccinium, while in North America, cranberry may refer to Vaccinium macrocarpon.
Health benefits of cranberries
- Cranberries can help prevent urinary tract infections.
- They can improve your digestion.
- They may reduce bad cholesterol.
- They can help prevent gum disease.
- They could boost your immune system.
The acid in cranberries acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production. Cranberries also fight free radicals that may cause wrinkles and also keeps your skin moisturized. For centuries, cranberries have been valued for the medicinal, antioxidant properties and anti-aging benefits.
- Cranberry Juice Fights Urinary Tract Infections. Aug. 23, 2010 — Scientists report that within eight hours of drinking cranberry juice, the juice could help prevent bacteria from developing into an infection in the urinary tract.
- Cranberry juice or extract helps to increase the clearance of uric acid from the body. Uric acid causes gout. It is a waste product in the blood that becomes stuck in joints and forms painful uric acid crystals. Avoiding certain foods can help to reduce the formation of uric acid in the first place.
- Cranberries can improve your dog’s bladder health, reduce tartar and plaque buildup, fight bacteria, and help prevent cancer, among other benefits. You can feed raw, cooked or dried cranberries to your dog in moderation.
- Loaded with antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing the irritation caused due to itchy scalp.
- Eating cranberries can also protect your kidneys. Cranberries prevent the development and growth of ulcers and bacteria in your urinary tract and can help manage current bacteria/ulcers because they make the urine more acidic and help keep bacteria from attaching to the inside of the bladder.
- Cranberries offer promise for diabetics: Study. Sweetened dried cranberries with reduced sugar and increased fiber content may benefit type-2 diabetics by delivering healthier glycemic and insulin responses, suggests a small study.
Cranberry is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth appropriately. Cranberry juice and cranberry extracts have been used safely in people. However, drinking too much cranberry juice can cause some side effects such as mild stomach upset and diarrhea.
Blueberries Are Low in Calories But High in Nutrients The blueberry bush (Vaccinium sect. Cyanococcus) is a flowering shrub that produces berries with a bluish, purple hue — also known as blueberries. It is closely related to similar shrubs, such as those that produce cranberries and huckleberries.
10 Proven Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Low in Calories But High in Nutrients. …
- The King of Antioxidant Foods. …
- Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer.
- Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged.
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- Blueberries May Help Prevent Heart Disease.
- Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory.
- Anthocyanins in Blueberries May Have Anti-Diabetes Effects.
- May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections.
- Blueberries May Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise.
Blueberries are also packed with vitamin C, another antioxidant crucial for collagen production.
Blueberries are also rich in something called anthocyanin, an antioxidant-like substance that repairs damaged skin and promotes positive growth, and Gallic acid, which can help reduce existing sun damage, including dryness and wrinkles.
Blueberries may be your Holy Grail! The chemicals in blueberries stimulate the hair follicles, thereby boosting hair growth. Treat your tresses to a simple DIY blueberry hair mask: Blend together 1/4 cup of blueberries, one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey.
Improved insulin sensitivity should lower the risk of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes, which currently two of the world’s biggest health problems. Summary Several studies demonstrate that blueberries have anti-diabetes effects, improving insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar levels.
The blackberry is an edible fruit produced by many species in the genus Rubus in the family Rosaceae, hybrids among these species within the subgenus Rubus, and hybrids between the subgenera Rubus and Idaeobatus.
Health benefits of blackberries
- They’re packed with vitamin C. One cup of raw blackberries has 30.2 milligrams of vitamin C. That’s half the daily recommended value.
- They’re high in fiber.
- Great source of vitamin K.
- High in manganese.
- May boost brain health.
- It helps support oral health.
Benefits of blackberries for skin nourishing and refining on the skin, blackberries provide a rich source of vitamin C and anthocyanins that help to renew your skin cells. Vitamin C, over time, gives your skin a healthy glow and reduces the appearance of fine while boosting protection from the elements.
How to take Luxxe Renew:
- Take 1-2 capsules per day, after meals with 8-16 ounces of water
- Drink a lot of water when taking this supplement.
Can I take luxxe white and luxxe renew together?
Yes, you can take luxxe white and renew the same day.
Pregnant Women, Under-breastfeeding and children are not recommended to take this as a supplement. As with all supplements, pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Luxxe Renew Customer Review
Product user reviews before and after using. Luxxe Renew is also best for pimples and acne plus a supplement to weight loss.
Luxxe Renew How-to Videos
Helpful videos of testimony and guides please visit our Frontrow Products YouTube channel.
Luxxe Renew Price
60 capsule PHP 2,980 good for 1 month. Buy from Frontrow official online store or here.
If you want to buy, visit our Product page here.
This is the best partner to Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione.
We’re love to hear your questions also.
Now I’d like to turn it over to you:
Are you going to buy Renew? Or you’re going to Join Frontrow International to get a 50% discount.
Or you have a question about something you read.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
We’re love to hear your questions also.
Kindly, comment below and we’re trying our best to answer and include your questions in our list.